Procurement Card Distribution Template is being Cleared while Reconciling PCard Transactions
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Distribution values in Procurement cards Distribution template not retained
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ensure that there are a couple of PCard transactions for an Employee/Credit Card.
2. Login as the reconciler who can reconcile for that Employee/Credit Card.
3. Go to Purchasing > Procurement Cards > Reconcile > Reconcile statement
4. Input employee ID and click Search
5. Select a transaction that is in a staged status
6. Click on the distribution template hyperlink
7. Fill in the required chartfields
8. Click ok
9. The distributions on the selected charge are updated ( verify)
10. Select the next transaction
11. Click on the distribution template.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use distribution template functionality
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms