EAP: Ship From State is Getting Changed On the Voucher When Changing Address Sequence of the Voucher
(Doc ID 2307336.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting incorrect Ship From Address on the Invoice Line Excise Duty/Sales tax page OR GST details when the vendor has more than one Addresses.
1. Create a Sales Tax/GST applicable supplier and make sure he has multiple addresses in different states.
2. Create a voucher for this supplier.
3. Select the address other than the default address. E.g: If the vendor has 2 addresses and the default address 1, select address 2 on the voucher.
4. Go to Invoice line Excise/Sales tax OR GST details page
5. The Ship From State is from address is still 1 instead of address 2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document