Comment and File Keep Attaching itself with Fluid Req Untill Home Button is Accessed
(Doc ID 2307511.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When ePro Req is created from FLUID tile. The system keeps on attaching the file and comment at header level till user clicks home button.
This also repeatedly happens at line level when user accesses the comment icon and clicks Done button. Clicking the Cancel button OR not accessing the comment icon won't attach the comment and file though it visually looks like the comment/attachment is present.
Clicking the home button, manually deleting the comment and file from
previous requisition removes it.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Click on the FLUID Requisition tile and add a catalogue item to cart (from
History or Favorite or catalogue)
2. Access cart and go to Checkout
3. Access header comments/attachment
4. Add comment and attach a file
5. Submit the req1
6. Add another item to cart and go to checkout without clicking home button
7. Access header comments/attachment
8. Notice the previous file and comment are there
9 Do Cancel or Done
10. Submit the Req2; the file and comment will be there with Req2
11. Add another item to cart and go to checkout without clicking home button
12. Do not access header comments/attachment
13. Submit Req3; the file and comment will be there
14. The header level comment and file only disappear if user deletes it or
clicks home and then return to create Req
Line comments and attachments
Difference at line level
1. The system attaches the same file and comment as many times as a user
likes if they access the line attachment and clicks Done button.
2. Clicking Cancel button after accessing the line attachment apparently
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document