Requisition Approver shows as User who ran the EOAWEMC process
(Doc ID 2307765.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) AWE setup with two Header level stages
2) Timeout Options should be setup at both levels with Notify Participant
3) Email Collaboration should be setup for Requisition Approval via Email
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Create Requisition (VP1 as requester)
2) Save and submit the requisition
3) Approve at stage 1 by CHRISBAKER
3) email notification sent to approver at Stage 2 (WENDYCHO) for approval
4) Run Escalation process using VP2
5) Reminder mail notification sent to approver WENDYCHO
6) Approve the requisition through mail as WENDYCHO
7) The Approver on the last stage shows as one who ran the EOAWEMC process.
8) Review REQ_HDR.OPRID_APPROVED_BY shows as VP2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!