EAP: Voucher Build creates Voucher in Postable Status with invalid Receipt Number
(Doc ID 2307968.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Voucher Build (AP_VCHRBLD) for a Quick Invoice, the process creates the Voucher in a Postable Status even if there is an invalid combination of Receiver and PO ID entered in the Quick Invoice.
The Invalid Receiver ID is populated in PS_VOUCHER_LINE but the receipt is not associated in PS_VCHR_RECV_MTCH.
1. Create a PO for Qty = 100, Price = 20
2. Create a Receipt by copying the PO for Qty = 100, Price = 20
3. Create a Quick Invoice from the PO
4. On the Quick Invoice Line, enter "RECEIPT" into the Receipt Number field
5. Run Voucher Build
6. PO Voucher created with Entry Status = Postable
7. On the Voucher > Invoice Information > View Source PO/Receiver Information page, Receipt Number field is populated with "RECEIPT", which is an invalid Receiver ID
8. On the Voucher > Invoice Information > Associate Receiver page, no Receiver information is populated
Voucher would be created with a Pre-Edit error since the Receipt entered on the Quick Invoice line does not belong to the PO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!