EAP: Voucher Build creates Voucher in Postable Status with invalid Receipt Number
(Doc ID 2307968.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Voucher Build (AP_VCHRBLD) for a Quick Invoice, the process creates the Voucher in a Postable Status even if there is an invalid combination of Receiver and PO ID entered in the Quick Invoice.
The Invalid Receiver ID is populated in PS_VOUCHER_LINE but the receipt is not associated in PS_VCHR_RECV_MTCH.
1. Create a PO for Qty = 100, Price = 20
2. Create a Receipt by copying the PO for Qty = 100, Price = 20
3. Create a Quick Invoice from the PO
4. On the Quick Invoice Line, enter "RECEIPT" into the Receipt Number field
5. Run Voucher Build
6. PO Voucher created with Entry Status = Postable
7. On the Voucher > Invoice Information > View Source PO/Receiver Information page, Receipt Number field is populated with "RECEIPT", which is an invalid Receiver ID
8. On the Voucher > Invoice Information > Associate Receiver page, no Receiver information is populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document