ETL9.2: Creating Wrong Batches By Timeadmin And It Causes To Generate Payable Time Double.
(Doc ID 2308013.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Time Administration
Duplicate payable time created by TimeAdmin.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. "Include All Jobs" flag is deselected on TL Installation.
2. Multiple jobs employee with period of processing 7/29 - 8/11/17
3. Employee's data setup:
Employee x with empl_rcd1 is active from 01-Jun-2017.
Employee x with empl_rcd2 is rehired on '01-Aug-2017'
Employee x with empl_rcd3 is terminated
Employee x with empl_rcd 4 is hired on '07-Aug-2017' and inactivated on 8/11/17
4. All Empl_rcd's should be enrolled into the same Workgroup.
5. Time reported for empl_rcd1 only on 7/31, 8/1 & 8/2
6. Run the time admin for employee x with empl_rcd1 (include).
The batches are split as below and processing reported time twice for the duration 08/01/2017 to 08/10/2017 and generates a payable time with two rows for each reported time.
Batch-1 : 07/29/2017 to 08/06/2017
Batch-2 : 08/01/2017 to 08/10/2017
Batch-3 : 08/07/2017 to 08/25/2017(process through date)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document