My Team: "Exclude Contingent Worker" Enabled, CWR Records Displayed
(Doc ID 2308072.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Contingent Worker Records are getting displayed for managers even though "Exclude Contingent Workers" is checked for "My Team".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as PS/ Administrative User Account
2. Navigate: Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Direct Reports for Managers > Configure Direct Reports UI > Direct Reports Configuration
3. Enter Component = HR_DIRTEAM_FLU
4. Check "Exclude Contingent Workers" for component
5. Login as Manager
6. Navigate: Manager Self Service Homepage
7. Click My Team Tile
8. Confirm CWR Records are Displayed in Manager's Direct Reports Listing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document