Requisition Inquiry Page Showing Incorrect Information
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A requisition re-directed from Regular Add/Update Page shows incorrect information than the same requisition opened from Requisition Inquiry screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Check on US001 the Requisition 0000000180 in Requisition Inquiry, logged as VP1. Go to Status tab and see the info there.
2. Remove VP1 access from User Preferences>Requisition Authorization.
3. Try to open the same Requisition from Add/Update Requisition menu you will receive a not authorized message.
4. Click on Search button again and the system will go to the Inquiry page.
5. Click on Status tab and the information there is different than seen in Step 1.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms