EGL9.2: Summary Ledger Build Process To Summarize Commitment Control Ledger Data Encountered 'Record not defined (108,505)' Error At Step: GL_INCR.End.Delete
(Doc ID 2308343.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Summary Ledger build process abends at step: GL_INCR.End.Delete as there's no such incremental records for KK ledgers as there's one for standard detail
Steps to Replicate:
1. Set up a new Summary ledger template for Commitment Control
2. Create a Summary Ledger Definition with Detail Template value 'Commitment Control Ledger' & using summary ledger template created in step 1
3. Create a summary ledger set with Ledger template value 'Commitment Control Ledger'. Specify the Business unit + KK Ledger to be summarized.
4. Post commitment control budget journals to create data for the business units specifed in ledger set.
5. Run summary ledger build process.
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
Record not defined (108,505)
Meta-SQL error at or near position 66 in statement (108,512)
Process xxxxx ABENDED at Step GL_INCR.End.Delete (SQL) -- RC = ? (108,524)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document