PC_EXPRSS_AM Is Inserting New Unnecessary Rows With AM_DISTRIB_STATUS ='V'
(Doc ID 2308594.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Interfaces
PC_EXPRSS_AM is inserting new unnecessary rows with AM_DISTRIB_STATUS ='V' under the following scenario
PC_EXPRSS_AM should process the transactions correctly and setting the proper AM_DISTRIB_STATUS on source and target rows generated. The process should not create any unwanted rows each time it runs
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a project. Use the Asset Integration Rules to use express cap, The Asset identification Rule is Many Assets From Each Activity with option "Project Percent Distribution"
2. Create an activity and enable for capitalization
3. Create Express Cap definition such that the 50% goes to Asset1 and 50% goes to Asset2.
4. Create 2 ACT transactions with Amount = 100 and -100
5. Run Express Cap process PC_EXPRSS_AM
6. Review that no rows were inserted into PROJ_AM table or INTFC_FIN AM interface tables.
7. As per the setting it created 6 new rows with AM_DISTRIB_STATUS ='V'. 2 Off set rows for the original rows (AM_DISTRIB_STATUS ='V' and ASSET_ID ' ') and 4 new rows for distribution into the new assets (2 each for 50%) each having AM_DISTRIB_STATUS of 'V' with ASSET_ID populated.
8. Run the PC_EXPRSS_AM again
9. This created another 4 new rows for distribution into the new assets (2 each for 50%) each having AM_DISTRIB_STATUS of 'V' with ASSET_ID populated. <<
Probably the data created in #6 and #7 might be incorrect and hence the process is trying to reprocess.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document