When Applicant has Two Applications for Two Careers and Declines Both Applications, the STDNT_RESPONSE Record Does Not Write Both Responses
(Doc ID 2308683.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Self Service - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a student has two applications in two unique careers and declines both applications, the STDNT_RESPONSE record does not write both responses. The second declined application data writes over the existing data from the first Declined Application.
1. Create two Applications in two different Careers.
2. Set both applications to Admit
3. Log into Student Self Service and navigate to Accept/Decline Admissions.
4. Decline one admissions. Save. Query the STDNT_RESPONSE record.
5. Decline the second application. Save. Query the STDNT_RESPONSE record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document