EGL9.1: Performance Issue While Loading Commitment Control Associated Budgets Search Page( KK_ASSOC_BD)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performance issue while loading Commitment Control Associated Budgets search page for large no of rows, as there's no option to further filter down the search results by Budget period.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Associate an expense budget to a revenue budget in Revenue Budget definition component.
2. Enable commitment control budget checking at least for General ledger in installation options - Products tab.
3. Attach the Expense & revenue budgets to a Business unit + Ledger group combination.
4. Enter budget journals for the Business Unit + Commitment control ledger group .[Enter Journals for both expense & revenue ledgers]
5. Go to Commitment Control Associated Budgets page & associate the entered revenue budget details to the expense budget details.
6. Repeat step 4 & 5, until you get more than 1000 associated budget rows for different budget periods.
Performance issue while loading Commitment Control Associated Budgets search page for large no of rows.
Search results should appear with in acceptable time limits.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms