Changing Data Retrospectively in Consumption and Submission Stack Do Not Trigger Recalculation
(Doc ID 2308826.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Student Records Additional Features
Changing data retrospectively in Consumption and Submission stack do not Trigger Recalculation
Changing data retrospectively in Correction Mode in Consumption and Submission stack do not recalculate /derive Days Remaining/Days Consumed and Submission Dates.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Records and Enrollment > Graduate Research Management > Candidate Management
2. Search for a student
3. Click on Consumption and Submission tab
4. Change the Effective Date of the row where Consumption Indicator = Suspend
Old Effective Date: 20/09/2013
New Effective Date: 19/09/2013 (any date smaller than old eff date)
5. Hit the Recalculate button, Days Remaining and Days Consumed will be recalculated
6. However notice that the change in the effective do not recalculate/re-derive values for rest of the successive rows in the stack
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot have the correct submission and consumption dates
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document