E-PORTAL : Remote CREF Links are not available in IHub to be added as Tiles
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.56 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Remote CREF links are not available in Portal to be added as Tiles for fluid dashboards.
PIH: 9.1.3 , 8.55.xx
HCM- 9.2, 8.55.xx
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to HCM application and create a folder under Fluid Structure Content > Fluid Pages > Create New folder name: TEST Classic Pages CREF
2. Create a content reference inside the above folder as below.
Node name: HRMS
Menu Name : SETUP_HRMS component: COMPANY_TABLE
additional parametes a=b
3. Create a fluid dashboard in Portal application.
4. Go to Tiles selection page for the above dashboard and click ‘Add Tiles’ button.
5. Select the node name as ‘HRMS’ and enter the keyword ‘Company’ and click Search button.
The content reference created above in the step 2 is listed on the search result, which means we can pull the remote content reference into portal application and can use it as a tile on portal.
6. Now create a content reference link for the CREF created in step 2 in another folder called ‘TEST Classic Pages CREF Link’ in HCM application
7. In Portal application, try to search the remote content reference link created above, under the fluid dashboard that we created on portal.
Notice that the content reference link is not available to be added as a tile in portal fluid dashboard.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms