(ND) On-Boarding Activity Guide
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Workforce Administration
On-Boarding Activity Guide
Customer created an On-Boarding activity guide with three Group Steps (HR, BEN, PY) adding a Document area as a Sub Step for each Group Step. After Configuring an HR document to the HR Sub Group the same Document now shows up under all three Group Steps.
When creating an Onboarding Activity Guide with three Group Steps (HR, BEN, PY) and then adding sub steps (Documents) to each group, the steps were all different for each group with the exception of Documents and Attachments; After configuring a document and associating it to the Template the same document that was added and associated to the template now shows up under all three Group Steps (HR, Benefits and Payroll).
When creating an Onboarding Template and adding Group Steps, when adding documents to one Group Step, those same documents should not show up in another Group Step. Documents in each Group Step, should have the ability to be different.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Setup HCM > Common Definitions > Activity Guide Composer > Add a Template or use a Delivered Template and clone it
2. I cloned the delivered template OBDUSA1 and called it OBTESTU,
3. Click on the Pencil Icon to update the Template Use the Next button to setup the Guide
4. Add Group Steps, HR, Benefits, Payroll, under each Group Step add sub steps,
5. In each Group Step HR, Benefits, Payroll, add Documents and Attachments along with the other Steps that the employee will be entering required information.
6. Navigate to Setup HCM > Common Definitions > Configure Documents Add or configure Documents already there by adding the Template the documents are to be associated to.
7. Make sure to save and Activate the Guide when all the steps have been added
8. Add the new Template to My Activity Guides
9. Open the My Activity Guides to verify the information and add an Employee
10. When adding information under each section and then getting to HR, you can see the documents that were added.
11. Go to the next Group Step Benefits, you will see the same documents showing that were added under HR for the Benefits and Payroll group.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms