EMM: Error When Entering Time Sheet Through Technician Workbench: Error Saving Time Sheet: Error Changing Value (TE_TIME_ENTRY_WO.PB_SUBMIT) (91,34)
(Doc ID 2309097.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting error when entering time sheet through Technician Workbench.
Error saving Time Sheet: Error changing value (TE_TIME_ENTRY_WO.PB_SUBMIT) (91,34)
- Create a Work Order with a Project: Required start date 5/08/2017, end date 5/10/2017.
- Task has required start date of 5/8/2017 and end date 5/9/2017.
- Project Activity start date is 5/8/2017 and end date 5/9/2017.
- Schedule start date is 5/10/2017, end date is 5/10/2017.
- Actual date is start date 5/12/2017 and end date 5/15/2017.
- The Project activity start date and end date has not changed.
- Technician enters 8 hours for 5/12/2017.
- Technician needs to enter 2 hours for 5/15/2017 which is next week. Error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document