PO Activity Displays Incorrect Amounts When PO Line Has Multiple Distribution Lines
(Doc ID 2309241.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The PO Activity report displays incorrect amounts when a Purchase Order Line as multiple distribution lines
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Purchase Order with 2 distribution lines
2. Save and Dispatch the Purchase Order
3. Navigate to: Main Menu>Purchasing>Purchase Orders>Reports>Activity
4. Run the Report process for this specific PO, using the BU and the GLBU on the PO
5. Review report, notice that the Prices for each line are not the same as on the Distribution lines and the total amount is incorrect as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!