ETL92: No Values In "Resource Type" Field When Creating Time On Timesheet Needed For PC.
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears The prompt (TL_PROJ_RTYPE_V) is should be looking to get data from table (PS_PROJ_RES_TYPE) where SETID is pulling wrong value as a result when employee is trying to select a value for “Source Type” field, on the timesheet there are no values to choose from.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Main Installation table is set for Project Costing, GL
2. TL Installation table as Project costing Selected.
3. Review Standard Chartfield values make sure same fields used by customer are active.
4. Coordinate changing Standard Chartfields with FCSM.
5. Go thru IB to transfer data from FSCM to HR (done to make sure sync was run to update active and inactive chartfields on HRMS Standard Configuration).
6. In Time and Labor build Task Template, Task Profile to match Active Standard Chartfileds then associate to Taskgroup
7. Select Project Costing Time Reporter
8. Enter hours on the timesheet, select taskgroup, BU, PC Business Unit, Project ID, Activity, then click on hour glass to select appropriate source type. This is where the issue lies. There are no values to select for source type.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms