Fluid Structure Content Configuration Doesn't Hide Actions for Approved Requisitions
(Doc ID 2309441.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user sets fixed value for parameter in configuration PeopleTools->portal->related content actions-> Search for My requisitions -> In EDIT configure pass the fixed value of REQ_STATUS as O. Then search My Requisitions, both Open and Approved Requisitions display and
Approved Requisitions have Actions available to them to Edit or Cancel. This is incorrect.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Configure the related content by going Peopletools> Portal> Related content Service>Manage Related Content for Content References.
2. Select /click on Edit for Fluid Structure Content > Fluid Pages > Employee Self-Service > My Requisitions
3. Go to Configure Related Actions
4. Click on PV_MOB_EDTREQ_FL-configure
5. For the first field REQ_STATUS, change the configuration, instead of page field make it a fixed value for req status as O (Opened)
6. This should make related action 'EDIT' only appear for Opened status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document