Blank Email Notification Is Received When A Submitted Bid Is Edited And Resubmitted
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Setup - Sourcing
When the Provider contact edit the submitted bid and resubmit it again, system will generate a blank E-mail with no content of subject to the service coordinator.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new sPro requisition and submit it.
2. As Service Coordinator Review and source this requisition.
3. As a provider contact Submit BID for the requisition.
4. E-mail notification will be sent to Service Coordinator with subject and contect
5. As a provider contact edit the submitted BID.
6. Service Coordinator will receive a Blank E-mail with no subject or content
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms