Enrollment Cancellation not Dropping Classes when Enrollment Control Session Used
(Doc ID 2309511.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Campus Solutions 9, Enrollment Cancellation
When an Enrollment Control Session is used on the session set up, Enrollment Cancellation run Class by Class within Session does not drop any classes.
Expect to be able to drop classes within a particular session.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- At Setup SACR > Foundation Tables > Term Setup > Term/Session Table, set up a term with multiple sessions. Set the Enrollment Control Session to a single session.
- Enroll a student into one or more sessions for the term that are not the Enrollment Control Session at Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > Enrollment Request or Quick Enroll.
- Navigate to Records and Enrollment > Student Term Information > Term Activate a Student > Student Session. Note that there is only a single session which is the Enrollment Control Session.
- Navigate to Records and Enrollment > Student Term Information > Term History > Session Withdrawal and note that here there is also only a single session for the Enrollment Control Session.
- Run Enrollment Cancellation from Student Financials selecting the option to drop class by class within session. Select a session that is not equal to the Enrollment Control Session.
- Classes will not be dropped.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document