ETL9.2: Pay Code Not Consistently Loading To Pay Sheet By The Week.
(Doc ID 2309547.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pay Code not consistently loading to pay sheet by the week.
There is pay code in Time and labor that pays minimum wage.
When done prior period adjustments 1 year ago regarding this pay code up it loaded to paysheets by the week.
When done prior period adjustments that date back 2 years, it loaded to time and labor per day which causes an incorrect FLSA rate to be calculated.
1. Empl_rcd2 is only active employee record.
2. Employee's Paygroup set with FSLA flag on.
3. Time entered for the current, 8/27 - 9/9/17, and for the prior, 6/12-6/27/15 periods with a different override rate.
4. Create a payable time
5. Load time with an off-cycle run using the on-cycle calendar with no filter.
6. The rate was overridden for each TRC/Earnings code and carry over to pay lines correctly.
7. Time get loaded with separate lines for each day in prior period.
Note: Load populates by week for 2016 and for 2017 years but by the day for 2015
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document