Req Line Comments Created from Item Specifications are Not Updating After Attachments are Added
(Doc ID 2309628.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition Line Comments created From Item Specifications are made inactive after Attachments are added. In addition, on Requisition Line Comments created from Item Specifications the Inactive Requisition Comment row is being updated with changes to the Item Specifications after attaching a document to the Line Comments.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Go to Item Definition>Purchasing Item Attribute>Item Specifications and add 3 separate Comments to the item.
2. Create a new Requisition for the item through Purchasing>Requisitions>Add/Update
3. View all Line Comments to ensure they are all active
4. Create a new Requisition from Purchasing>Requisitions>Add/Update Requisition
5. Add an attachment to the Comment
6. Go back to the ReqID Reporting Tools>Query>Query Manager Note that the comment where the attachment was added has been made Inactive
7. Now update the Item Specifications comment
8. Inquire on the Line Comments again and note that the change was not saved
9. De-select Retrieve Active Comments Only and click on Retrieve Note that the updated Comments are now displayed on the Inactive Comment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document