E-AWE: Approval Page Alerts Not Displaying on the Fluid Approvals Page
(Doc ID 2309916.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55 version, Page Composer
The Alert set on the Approval Process Setup does not display on the Fluid Approvals page.
The alerts are expected to be shown on the fluid approvals page
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into PIA
2. Navigate to Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approval Process Setup
3. Search for the process id that needs page alert setup
4. Click on Alert Criteria and set the alerts. Save the component
5. Submit a transaction for the process id
6. Login as approver
7. Navigate to Fluid Approvals page
8. The alert will not be shown on the fluid approval page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document