9.2 One Time Address In Requisition Causing Error(Ship To Country Is Required)
(Doc ID 2309920.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the default Address while creating Requisition through One Time Address , At save and submit stage an error Message 'Ship to Country is required (9060,746)' is displaying. The Error message is triggering from Shipping VAT Information Page where Ship to country is not getting updated. i.e. Ship to country in VAT page is not getting updated when One time Address is given in the Requisition.
Ship to Country is required (9060,746)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make sure the onetime_ship_to is disabled
2. Identify number of row that contain STATE = GT LON
3. Setup Financials/Supply Chain -> Common Definitions – Location – Location
AND blank out County for all the rows or you can update it using SQL.
4. On ePro – Requisition – Requisition Settings change the BU to CAN01
5. Create an ePro – Req
6. Save and Submit
7. Edit the saved Req
8. Click on One Time Address
9. Enter the address and with COUNTY “GT LON”
10. Check the Shipping VAT
11. This is where you will the error message 'Ship to Country is required (9060,746)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document