Apply Approval Changes Button is not Active after Inserting a New Approver.
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From Manage Requisitions, the User is editing a Requisition and adds a new Line. After clicking Checkout. If the User clicks either the Save for Later button or the Preview Approvals line, the following message is received.
Message: This requisition cannot be saved. One or more lines have been sourced.
After clicking Save and Submit the User is taken to the Confirmation screen and the Approval Chain shows below.
But when inserting a new Approver, the Apply Approval Changes button does not activate.
the Apply Approval Changes button should be active after inserting a new approver.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Turn on Requisition AWE Approval and Change Order tracking for Business Unit = US003.
- Create a requisition in US003 that requires approval.
- Approver logs in and approves the requisition.
- Requester logs in and Sources the requisition.
- From Manage Requisitions, Edit the req.
- Add More Items and add one more line that would require approval.
- Click Save for Later - Message received: This requisition cannot be saved. One or more lines have been sourced.
- Click Preview Approvals - Message received: This requisition cannot be saved. One or more lines have been sourced.
- Click Save and Submit.
- From the confirmation page you see the approval path.
- Add another approver
- Notice that the Apply Approval Changes is not available to click.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot insert an approver.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms