GSS - Unchanged Job Information Reflects Incorrect Full/ Part Time Status
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When logged in as an approver, notice that the 'Unchanged Job Information' still shows the old Full/Part status.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Change the configuration for HR_PROMOTE_PAY
2. Navigation: Setup HCM > Common Definitions > Guided Self Service > Transaction Configuration
3. Search for HR_PROMOTE_PAY
4. Add a row with effective date 01/01/1901 and goto Questionnaire tab
5. Click on Pages and then Page Fields under HR_MSS_CT_JOB_SBF
6. Uncheck Display only for Full/Part Time and Save.
7. Login as a Manager
8. Navigate to My Team tile
9. Select any direct and perform a Promote Transaction
10. Chose a Transaction date and change Job Code and Full/part time status to Part Time
11. Change the compensation
12. Submit the transaction for approval
13. Observe that old Full/Part time status still shows up in the Unchanged Job Information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms