Inventory: Unable To Deplete MSR From Fulfillment Workbench Page Using Front End Option
(Doc ID 2310427.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to deplete MSR from Fulfillment Workbench page in PUM 23
User creates and tries to fulfill the MSR using the Fulfillment Workbench page, using the Front End Ship option, the EIP process stays stuck in the "NEW" status and the MSR lines do not deplete.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create MSR
2. Navigate to Fulfillment Workbench
3. Enter the desired Business Unit and Template ID
4. Ensure the Action is set to Front End Ship
5. Enter the Source as IN, Source Bus Unit as inventory BU, and the desired Order Number.
6. Add Demand Lines to Fulfillment Queue and Process.
7. This will complete successfully - inventory depletion occurs.
8. Repeat steps 1-6.
9. Observe the EIP status remains stuck at "New" and never progresses to Complete/Incomplete.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document