Can't Disconnect Requisition From Work Orders
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Requisition Create
When removing the work order information from the a eProcurement requisition line and selecting the Save for Later button the requisition information is still available from the work order on the Schedules Purchase/on-hand and from the Procurement Inquiry button on the work order schedules tab. When deleting the requisition line from the eProcurement requisition the Procurement Inquiry of the work order is removed but the work order schedules Purchase/on-hand row is still available. This should remove this from the work order.
1. Create Requisition for 1 item
2. Create a WO.
3. Associate the work order to the requisition,
4. click ok, and then click save.
5. Under Schedules>Purchase/On-Hand, req line now shows up on Work Order and procurement inquiry
5. Go back to the requisition, click on Maintenance WO, blank out the fields, click ok,
6. Click Save.
7. Requisition line still shows up on Schedule>Purchase/On-hand and under the procurement inquiry page
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms