ECA- CA_BI_INTFC Set BP_EVENT_STATUS Back To RDY From DON In CA_BP_EVENTS After Amendment with Retroactively
(Doc ID 2310787.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running CA_BI_INTFC with event date prior to Contract start date, CA_BI_INTFC set BP_EVENT_STATUS back to RDY from DON in CA_BP_EVENTS after Amendment with Retroactively
1. Add contract with amount type
2. Create bill plan events with Define type by Amount
3. Set contract to active
4. Process ca_bi_intfc all the way to billing until Event status changed to DON(Completed)
5. Amend the contract by amount. Make sure Retroactively is selected
6. Complete the amendment
7. Review the bill plan and change the bill plan status back to In Progress from Action Required
8. Run CA_BI_INTFC with Event date prior to contract start date -- no bill plan processed --> However it changed the BP_EVENT_STATUS back to RDY from DON in CA_BP_EVENTS
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!