EAR 9.2 - Partial Unpost Abends When Unposted Twice On Same Payment Group
(Doc ID 2310809.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, AR Update - Posting
When attempting to do partial payment unpost,
the following error occurs.
Process <Process Instance> ABENDED at Step AR_PGG_SERV.ARPARPST.Step03 (SQL) -- RC = 805
SQL error. Stmt #: 1723 Error Position: 0 Return: 805
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create 4 pending items I1, I2, I3, I4
2. Create a regular deposit and pay fully to I1, I2 and partially to I3.
3. Perform partial unpost, pay to I4 from I3.
4. Put worksheet to batch standard.
5. Run ARUPDATE.
6. Check the Item activity and item balances. Till this point everything works fine.
7. Perform partial unpost again. Now need to pay to I3 from I1.
8. Put the partial unpost worksheet to batch standard.
9. Run ARUPDATE, this will abend
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document