Password Control Password May Match Primary Email Not Working
(Doc ID 2310821.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eSupplier Connection - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Register New user Accounts" form does not enforce password requirements. When a Supplier creates their account saying the Primary Email can match the password, they receive an email about their "User Id Registration", but no User Profile is created.
We are currently on PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2.20 and PeopleTools 8.55.08.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to PeopleTools > Security > Password Configuration > Password Control
2. Set Primary Email under Password May Match
3. Go to Supplier Portal and request a UserID
4. Register New User Accounts and fill out the information on the page
5. Message displayed User ID exists.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document