Password Control Password May Match Primary Email Not Working
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eSupplier Connection - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Register New user Accounts" form does not enforce password requirements. When a Supplier creates their account saying the Primary Email can match the password, they receive an email about their "User Id Registration", but no User Profile is created.
We are currently on PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2.20 and PeopleTools 8.55.08.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to PeopleTools > Security > Password Configuration > Password Control
2. Set Primary Email under Password May Match
3. Go to Supplier Portal and request a UserID
4. Register New User Accounts and fill out the information on the page
5. Message displayed User ID exists.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms