When Modify Requisition Line, PO Auto Sourcing Spawns A New PO
(Doc ID 2310889.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When modify requisition line, PO auto sourcing creates a new PO
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create Requisition
2) Approve and Auto source to PO
3) Once the PO is created open the PO and make sure it is approved and dispatched
4) On the same PO change the QTY and do an change order
5) Approve the PO and Dispatch
6) Navigate to ePro – Manage Requisition
7) Edit the Initial Requisition created to this scenario
8) Change the QTY
9) Save and Submit
10) Run Auto Source to source the REQ to PO
11) You will notice that a new PO is created instead of updating the exiting the PO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document