Email Trigger for Change Requests Beyond Chunking Value
(Doc ID 2311435.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an ePro Req is created for 50+ lines that goes into workflow, multiple emails are sent when changes are made to the requisition, one for each 'chunk' of data.
1. Create a simple workflow with VP2 as the approver
2. Go to PeopleTools>Security>User Profile and edit the email address to one that can be reviewed.
3. Create a 100+ line ePro requisition set to go into approvals and save it.
4. Reinquire on the requisition and make a change to one of the lines displayed in the first chunk of data.
5. Click on Last to go to the next chunk of data
6. System issues message that at least one line may have been changed. If you continue, the system will save all changes.
7. The user now receives an email referencing the change that was made to the line.
8. In the next chunk of data, change another quantity and select save and submit.
9. The user gets another email
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document