EEX 9.2: Expense Line Amounts Get Interchanged When One Of It Is Split From An Existing Line
(Doc ID 2311569.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense line amounts get interchanged when one of it is split from an existing line.
1. Create an expense report with single expense line and save for later.
2. Click on “Receipt Split” link.
3. Split the current expense with another expense for eg. gasoline charges, enter the amount and update.
4. Now click on “gasoline charges” type on the right hand side under Current Expenses on Receipt section.
5. Click on done and save the report.
6. Again go to “Receipt Split” page.
7. Click on 'gasoline charges' expense type.
8. Click on “Amount spent” field and without any changes.
9. Click update.
10.Click on Done
After Step 4-
The amount doesn't change and shows the amount for the parent line.
After Step 9-
Amounts get interchanged.
After Step 10-
Interchanged amounts copied to the Expense Report page.
Amount should be correct for each Expense Line.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document