EAM 9.2: Error (18081,1023) When Disposing A Zero Quantity Asset
(Doc ID 2311596.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to dispose 0 quantity asset,
the following error occurs.
Approval process already running. (18081,1023) EOAW_CORE.LaunchManager.OnExecute Name:RequireNewOrNoAppInst PCPC:15364 Statement:237
Called from:EOAW_CORE.LaunchManager.OnExecute Name:DoSubmit Statement:24
Called from:AM_LOOKUP_WRK.SUBMIT_PB.SavePostChange Statement:7
1. Add Asset Owner MGR4 (As delivered, MGR4 should have VP1 set as ROLEUSER_SUPR in ROLEXLATOPR).
2. AMDisposal approval process setup should be active
3. Asset Profile - Computers should be tagged to category Computers
4. Create an asset with profile Computer and update asset quantity as 0.
5. Use asset disposal worksheet to dispose the asset.
6. Check approval records - No rows added to AM_RET_APPR_HDR and AM_RETIRE_APPR, but 2 rows added to AM_DISP_AF_XREF
7. Create a new asset using copy from the asset created in step 1
8. Try to dispose this new asset also.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document