EAP: Cancelled Payment Of Treasury Available For Cancellation Even After Payment Post Process.
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to cancel Payment for Bank Fund Transfer on Payment Cancellation component
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Treasury Options -- Make sure settlement approval is turned off
2. Make sure the bank have Payment method Check
1. Create a Bank Fund Transfer.
2. Select/Approve Settlement
4. Pay the settlement via Paycycle.
5. Run the Automate Accounting Process in treasury
6. Try to Cancel the Payment in AP and run Payment post process
-- Payment is Still available on the Payment Cancellation component and also editable
7. Payment should be cancelled in Sub-system only (treasury). So ran the Reversal Accounting Request process in treasury.
Payment is Still available on the Payment Cancellation component and also editable.
Payment should not be available on the Payment Cancellation Component as it has been cancelled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms