ECM: While Opening Acknowledgement File EDI 997 online Getting Error Message (13950,524) in Financial Gateway
(Doc ID 2312011.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While opening the EDI 997 File from Acknowledgement Files page online (Review Payment Under Financial Gateway) getting Error.
You are not authorized to see all payments in the file. (13950,524)
There is payment information on the file thta you are not authorized to see. Please see your system administrator.
1) Security Options is enabled at
a) Navigate: Financial Gateway > Security > Security Options
- Enable Payment Security : On , Apply Rules Based On = User
- Secured Fields : Enabled for only PMT_SOURCE
b) Navigate: Financial Gateway > Security > Security User Assignment
- Security Rules = No Rule defined
- View All Payments = Enabled
2) Create transaction and Dispatch using Financial Gateway
3) Modify the EDI 997 File to have the Transaction Details
4) Import Acknowledgement File - EDI997 :
Financial Gateway > Process Payments > Import
Acknowledgement Files (Layout = EDI-997)
5) Run the Process - IMPORT_FILES, Process completed successfully
6) View the File using the View Icon and above error occurs
Financial Gateway > Review Payments > Acknowledgement Files (Search for the File)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document