EAr9.2:Customer Comprehensive View Page is Not Showing The Data First Time For The New User
(Doc ID 2312046.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other
Customer Comprehensive View page is not showing the data first time for the new user.
Customer Comprehensive View page should display the data at first time
Steps To Replicate
- Create a new User.
- Navigate to Main Menu > Customers > Customer Comprehensive View and search for customer.
- Click on the ‘Comprehensive View’ Icon for one of the rows. A new tab will open in the browser.
- Click on ‘Compare to Other Customers’ icon. A different page will be displayed for comparing the Customers.
- Click on ‘Metrics’ button on the left and click on ‘Choose Displayed Metrics’ to select required metrics for comparison. Add required metrics and click on OK. Data for selected metrics will be displayed for chosen customer.
- Click on ‘Customers’ button and click on ‘Choose displayed customers’ to select customers for comparison.
Issue: Not all Customers from database are displayed here. It seems system is alphabetically sorting and then displaying only first few customers. Even searching for specific Customer does not work on this page. As system is showing only first few customers, all of the remaining customers are neither displayed nor found by searching.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document