EEX9.2:User Deletes a Project Line not Eligible to be on Time Report Upon Submit a New Column of "Sent to PC" Displays in the Time Sheet Detail Page
(Doc ID 2312229.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User Deletes a Project Line not Eligible to be on Time Report and upon submitting the report a new column of "Sent to PC" displays in the Time Report Detail page
1) Via Project Costing Options for Business Unit in the widget Enforce Team select radio button Project Team Only and from Products drop down select EXP & TL
2) Add a Time Report - enter time entry for a Project where the assignment end date for this employee is already expired.
3) Select Submit then Select OK
- message Hours Cannot be Entered because KU0042 isn't a Team Member of the Project XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX on 04/11/2017 (10502,255)
Please verify if the Employee is a Project Team Member (expected outcome)
4) Click OK on the message
5) Then delete the incorrect Project line from the Time Report
6) Click OK
7) The message will appear asking if you want to Save Changes, Click Yes.
8) Click Submit
Actual Result: Sent to PC column appears and confuses the user on whether or not they can save the report or if they need to start over.
Expected Result: The Sent to PC column should not appear on the Time Report Detail Page.
Please see replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document