Unable to Add Supervisor ID to Employee When Both Have Same Future Effective dated Row for Term
(Doc ID 2312294.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to update the supervisor id for an employee when the employee and the supervisor have a future dated termination row with the same effdt.
If the supervisor termination row effdt occurs the day after the empolyees effdt of termination row, the supervisor can be added to the employee
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new employee with temporary assignment.
2. Insert a termination row for employee in step one to end temporary assignment.
3. Create another new employee with temporary assignment with the same hire data as employee created in step 1.
4. Insert a termination row for the employee in step 3 with the same termination effdt as employee created in step 1.
5. Insert a data change row for employee in step 1 for a supervisor change and add employee created in step 3 as supervisor.
6. Unable to add employee from step 3 as supervisor.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document