EAR9.2: Interunit Multicurrecy Accounting Entries Cannot be Edited in GL
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AR9.2: Interunit Multicurrecy Accounting Entries Cannot be Edited in GL
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Item for CAN01 business unit and USD amount with user rate;
2. Create Payment for US001 business unit and US customer 100 and USD same amount;
3. Apply the payment to the item;
Check accounting entries for the payment:
Item Amount is 0 and Base Amount is 479.54 for the real G/L accounting row;
4. Run Journal Generator with success;
5. Run Journal Edit and journal goes in Error for "Journal is not balanced on journal totals or balancing Chartfield Totals".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms