EAR9.2: Interunit Multicurrecy Accounting Entries Cannot be Edited in GL
(Doc ID 2312542.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AR9.2: Interunit Multicurrecy Accounting Entries Cannot be Edited in GL
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Item for CAN01 business unit and USD amount with user rate;
2. Create Payment for US001 business unit and US customer 100 and USD same amount;
3. Apply the payment to the item;
Check accounting entries for the payment:
Item Amount is 0 and Base Amount is 479.54 for the real G/L accounting row;
4. Run Journal Generator with success;
5. Run Journal Edit and journal goes in Error for "Journal is not balanced on journal totals or balancing Chartfield Totals".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document