EAP: Voucher Withholding Information Page does not Retain Rule Override Value, Move Out of Withholding Information page
(Doc ID 2312572.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During Online Voucher creation. Navigate to the Withholding Page using withholding link and enter a Value for Rule Override,
come back to Invoice information page and add other information for the Voucher, again go to the withholding page using withholding link the Rule Override value entered disappears.
1. while creating Withholding Voucher
2. Enter Rule_Override value in withholding information page using Withholding hyperlink
3. Click on Back to Invoice Link and enter other information on Invoice Information page
4. Click on Withholding Link again to check if Rule_Override value on Withholding Information page
5. Populated Rule Override value in available
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document