Fluid UI: Fluid Approvals back Button Changes To My Approvals And Stops Worklist, The Menu Link Gets Lost
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55. version, Fluid UI using Fluid Approval Tile
After going into detail of an approval, using the Fluid Approval Tile, the Link back to the tiles is gone and just points to 'My Approvals'
The Pending Approvals page's Back/Return button looks correct at first, 'My Homepage' is seen. Once an Approval is accessed, where the actual Approval takes place, the Back/Return Button value changes to 'My Approvals' and no longer functions correctly.
Expectation is that the Back/Return Button from any Fluid Page, should return User back to the previous page accessed.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Press the Approvals Tile, to see the Summary page.
2. Note that the Back/Return button on Application Page, points back to 'My Homepage' or whatever Home page was used.
3. Press an Approval Link in right pane of page to go to the actual Approval Page for a transaction.
4. Note that the Back/Return button has changed correctly to Pending Approvals.
5. Press the Pending Approvals back / return button.
6. Note that the Back/Return button now says 'My Approvals' and no longer functions.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms