PC_POADJUST Creates CCAs For Non-canceled Purchase Orders
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A purchase order was fulfilled and when PC_POADJUST ran, it created CRV rows to reverse the commitment, and identical CCA rows as well. After re-running the PC_POADJUST process, the CCA rows were deleted.
1. Create a project and activity.
2. Create a PO and select the project and the activity.
3. Dispatch the PO.
4. Create a receipt for the PO.
5. Create a voucher with Copy PO.
6. Post the voucher.
7. Run PC_PO_TO_PC (COM row created in PC)
8. Run PC_AP_TO_PC (ACT row created in PC)
9. Close the PO by running PO_PORECON process.
10. Run PC_POADJUST (It creates CCA and CRV rows)
11. Run PC_POADJUST process again (It deletes the CCA row)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms