ERS9.2: Status of a Resource is Not Updated in Project Costing When an Assignment is Rejected.
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Resource Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Status of a Resource is not updated in Project Costing when an assignment is rejected.
1. Enable the Assignment Approval and check the option Pool Manager.
2. Log in with User 1.
3. Create a Project.
4. Add an Activity.
5. Add an employee to the Project.
6. Select Requested status and save. An assignment Id has been created and it is in Pending Approval Status.
7. Add the resource to the activity.
8. Log with User 2 (Pool Manager).
9. Open the worklist and click on the Assignment ID.
10. Reject the request. The assignment is now in Reject status.
The resource status should be Rejected in Project Costing.
The resource status is still Requested in Project Costing.
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms