EAP: Payment Post Generating RSA Entries When External Account Uses Cash Clearing
(Doc ID 2313434.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Supplier has a credit Voucher which is less than an existing debit Voucher. A Payment is generated for this Supplier which includes both the credit and debit Voucher. The External Bank Account has Cash Clearing selected. A Payment is generated successfully for the difference.
When Payment Post runs for this Payment, an RSA entry is generated. An RSA entry is not generated when Cash Clearing is not selected on the External Bank Account.
1. Posting Method = Detail Offset > Enable Federal Payment
2. ChartField Inheritance Payables Header > Fund Code Always Inherit
ChartField Inheritance Payables Distrib > Fund Code + all other ChartFields Always Inherit
3. RECORDING Ledger Group > IntraUnit Balancing Entries box checked > Balance by BU and Fund
4. Commitment Control > Source Transactions for AP_VOUCHER
5. Ledgers For A Unit US005 > Commitment Control turned on
6. General Ledger Definition US005 > IntraUnit is being used
7. TRBNK tied to GL Unit US005 > check boxes for Cash Clearing and Stmt Accounting > ChartField Inheritance Options for Cntl-AP and Cash-AP for Fund Code = Always Inherit
8. ACH Payment > EFT1 Form ID, Settle by Pay Cycle, CCD+ Layout
9. Setup Federal Supplier USA0000018 (Withholding not required)
10. Add Federal Payment Schedule for ACH Payment Method CCD+ Layout
11. Add Regular Voucher R1 > BU US005 > Supplier USA0000018
12. Add Adjustment Voucher R2 > BU US005 > Supplier USA0000018
13. Budget Check, and Voucher Post Vouchers
14. Pay both Vouchers through Pay Cycle > Vouchers are selected for Payment
15. Process Electronic Payments
16. Payment Post
17. RSA entry generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document