NAME PREFIX/SUFFIX IN RELATED LANGUAGE
(Doc ID 2313973.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Name Prefix/Suffix values displays in English when logged in with Non-English user (ex :Spanish, Italian etc)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into the application in a language other than English (Ex: Spanish)
2. Go to Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Biographical > Modify a Person
3. Select any Employee
4. Click on Edit Name Change
5. Click the Prompt for the Prefix, or Suffix
7. Users is presented with English Code values for Name Prefix
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document