Project Team Warning Icon Not Shown For Rejected Resources
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project Team Warning Icon is not showing for Rejected Resources.
1. Enable the Assignment Approval and check the option Pool Manager.
2. User PCA1 represents the employee KU0035 Aguilar Cornelia
3. User RM3 represents the employee KU0010 (Sonya Vincent) that is the supervisor of resource KU0035.
4. Resource Profile for KU0035: Supervisor = KU0010 (Sonya Vincent), Pool Name = Sales. Pool Manager of Sales is KU0010.
5.Log in as PCA1.
6. Create a project.
7. Add an activity.
8. Add the employee KU0035 to the project.
9. Select Requested status and save.
10. An assignment Id has been created and it is in Pending Approval Status.
11. Add the resource to the activity.
12. Log in as RM3.
13. RM3 (emplid KU0010) is the Pool Manager.
14. Open the worklist and click on the Assignment ID.
15. Reject the request.
16. The assignment is now in Reject status.
17. The resource status should be Rejected and the warning indicator should be shown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms