PC_PRICING is Not Creating the Target Rows When Using Custom Rates.
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Pricing and Rate templates
Configured Project costing to use custom rates for incoming transaction. When running pricing engine the target rows were not generated as expected
Expected target rows needs to be created when pricing engine is run when the source rows in PROJ_RESOURCE match the the configuration of custom rates defined.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Custom Rate under set id 'CNSLT' and populate custom rates.
2. Rate Set was created to create target BIL rows using Rate Option 'CRB'
3. Create a Project and Activity
4. Create a transaction such that the criteria matches that of the rate set source using Add Transaction page.
5. The expectation is to see the target BIL row created using the custom rates but this did not happen
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms